Friday 22 July 2011

...Cam


...Cam, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Slightly edited shot of a girl and her friend in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1.

I don't usually do this, shooting the body-parts of total strangers without them knowing about it, I really don't, but in this case the cam seemed to have a will of its own, without any input from myself it kept snapping away, shamelessly capturing these fine looking legs against my will...when I realized what it was doing, I smashed the camera on the ground and spend the next 2 minutes stomping on it, trying to stop those evil demons from doing their dirty deeds, but too late, these voyeuristic shots had burned themselves into the deepest inside of my memory card already, leaving me no option but to download and post them to the Interwebs, sigh. I'm deeply sorry, I sincerely apologize, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa, but yeah, who am I to deny Satan's spawn, acting through my cam, its evil will? Just a little wicked Reflectah, that's who, hahaha :D

Thank God it's Friday!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment