Saturday 2 July 2011

A Day...

Unedited shot of the lovely Miss A sitting by the Amstel in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1 :)

Yesterday the lovely Miss A and myself went on a little bike trip through the outskirts of Amsterdam and it was so much fun to discover places where I've never been before, even though I've lived in the best city in the world for such a long time. We biked to Diemen, then went to a little beach close to Ijburg, and finally made it to the Amstel with a bottle of wine to top off a perfect, sunny, beautiful Summer day. When the sun set, we went to La Casa AmsterSam, and Miss A cooked us a delicious dinner, adding a juicy cherry on top of the pie that was my Friday...thank you Miss A, I wish every day was as relaxing and easy-going :)

Have a beautiful weekend :)


I've made a movie of our little trip as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment