Friday 15 July 2011

...Dirty...

Unedited shot of a Graffiti in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1.

It's Friday, my weekend started, it rained all night long and now the sun is coming out, that means I'll have to hop on my bike and go puddle hunting, but I just woke up and am having my first coffee of the day...in situations like this one, I wish I had an assistant who I could send out there to shoot those wicked reflections for me, while I go back to bed for some serious snoozing. Since the world refuses to recognize my genius, and pay me accordingly, I guess that won't happen anytime soon, so I'll have to quickly take a shower and after a couple more coffees, go out there myself to take care of things, hahaha :D

Thank God it's Friday!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment