Saturday 16 July 2011

Babes...

Unedited shot of a girl on a bike in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday I went downtown to shoot some puddles, and I came across so many nice wet spots that I took almost 700 pictures, and only stopped when the shutter button on my camera started to smoke from all the frantic pushing on it. I dunked the cam into one of the puddles to cool it off and then shot some more, to make sure that I'll have enough material for the weeks to come to fill up the Interwebs with plenty of wicked reflections, it's not like it's going to do that itself. I'd actually love to see a graphic overview of how much of the online content was put on the net by myself, I'm sure it would look something like 'AmsterSam = 60%, Rest of the World = 40%', because I'm such a busy bee, haha :)

Have a wicked weekend :)


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment