Monday 18 July 2011

The...


The..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Slightly edited shot of people at the Magna Plaza in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some messing around with contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I really like the Magna Plaza building, it's one of my favorite puddle reflection objects, and just like all the other pretty buildings in the best city in the world, I only know it from the outside...well, that's not entirely true, I have been inside once or twice, but that was in the 90s, so it doesn't count anymore. Maybe I should go inside and see if there's anybody stoopid rich artistically interested enough to buy my photos of 'their' building...I guess after reading this, they'll decline, hahaha ;-D

Almost weekend!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment