Wednesday 27 July 2011

...Now!


...Now!, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I reallyreallyreally want my Summer now! Yesterday we had a sunny, beautiful, warm evening and even though I almost forgot what that feels like in those last weeks/months of rain, it instantly reminded me of what we're missing out on. I've gotten so used to seeing gray skies every day of this season that I can barely remember those days in the park with friends, those bike trips to other countries, and those long evenings on my balcony, so I'll say it again: I want my Summer, now! C'mon weather gods, give us more of those lovely days, I promise I'll be a good boy and behave to show my appreciation, I'll even clean my room, lol :)




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment