Monday 27 June 2011

...Traveling...

Unedited shot of people at the Central Station in Amsterdam reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Ever since I've been on my road trips in April and June this year, I get a bad case of road-fever every time I see people with bags on their bikes, immediately I want to hop on mine and hit the streets again. Going on vacation by bicycle is a highly addictive thing to do, and I only wish somebody would have told me before I went, that I'll want to go again right away. Since I have to work most of the time, I can't, and that sucks, there's just nothing like being all free on the road, depending on your own strength and stamina, going on and on and on, until your butt is only a mushy mess that screams at you 'STOOOOP!!!', while your legs yell back 'NOOOO, KEEP GOING!', and whoever makes the most noise is the one I'll listen to :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment