Friday 10 June 2011

Breakfast at Jeffery's - Italian Style

Slightly edited shot of the lovely Miss M, reflected on a table at the Jeffery-West shop in Amsterdam last night. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides a bit of added lightness and contrast, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Last night I went to the "Breakfast at Jeffery's" event at the Jeffery-West shop in the Runstraat in Amsterdam, as always organized by the "Bon Esprit" people, and as always, there was great music, a concert by 'Fusée Dorée', a Champagne bar and plenty of pretty people. Thank you all for the fun night and for posing for me :)

I've made a movie of 'Fusée Dorée' playing live, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment