Monday 20 June 2011

...Head


...Head, originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of girls in Amsterdam reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Sometimes when I shoot my puddle pictures, and I notice that the people in the water are going to bang their heads badly on the sidewalk, I want to yell 'Watch out!', but I never do, it just looks too funny when they crash and drown in the puddle...oh, wait, did I say that out loud? What I meant to say was, the moment one of my puddle people smashes into the non-watery areas, I run over to them and whisper soothing things into their wet ears, and I promise to make them stars on the Interwebs, and as you can see, I've kept my word, lol :D

Almost weekend!


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle as well, view it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment