Tuesday 7 June 2011

AmsterSam On The Road - ...Queen

Unedited shot of my bike trip. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing :)

Last Thursday I went on a bike trip to Germany again, together with the lovely Miss A. We biked 180 kilometers, from Amsterdam to Enschede, in one day, and then had to spend the night in a hotel because there were no trains anymore going to our final destination. After a fun, exciting, tiring day in the saddle we slept like rocks, but not before I managed to set off the hotels burglar-alarm at 2 in the morning while looking for the smoking area, the cops came, happy faces all around, hahaha. Biking such extreme distances on Granny-bikes is an experience I can only recommend, you get to know your limits and find out just how far you can push your mind and body, even if they're screaming at you 'Stop! Right here, right now, I'm not going another meter!', lol. Tomorrow we're going back home, to the best city in the world, which is sad, but I'm also a bit homesick, so it's all good :)


I've made some movies of the road trip too, I'll upload them to my YouTube channel tomorrow :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment