Tuesday 28 June 2011

AmsterSam...

Slightly edited shot of myself in Amsterdam, reflected in a mirror. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Another classic AmsterSam self-reflection, just a guy, a reflective surface, and of course a nice, healthy portion of vanity, that causes me to keep hitting that shutter button. I am not doing this because I'm so deeply in love with myself (well, I am, but that's a secret, haha :), but because it helps me to better understand what I look like, as there are not many photos of me, the moment I see a camera staring at me, I'll hide my face behind my own cam, my hand, or if necessary, I'll jump into the nearest puddle, without really knowing why, clearly I like seeing pictures of myself, but I don't like people to take my picture...and this is one of my less confusing features, I'm a weird man. If this was Facebook, and I was in a relationship with myself, I'd have to choose the 'It's complicated' option on my profile page, lol ;-D



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment