Saturday 25 June 2011

...Frank...

Unedited shot of the Westerkerk in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

One of the many things I like about Amsterdam is that it's full of living history, for example the house where Anne Frank used to live, right behind the Westerkerk that you can see in these shots. Just walking around in the area, looking at the church tower with its bells and clock that Anne used to listen to, and appreciated so much, makes you think about life, and how strange, crazy and cruel it can be, and how you have to enjoy it right here, right now, because you never know what might happen tomorrow. I've never been inside the world famous Anne Frank House, because there's always a reallyreally long line of people waiting to get in, but I feel her vibe when I bike by :)

Have a beautiful, dry, sunny weekend :)


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle as well, watch it on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment