Tuesday 14 June 2011

Almost...

Unedited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday was my first day at work after 3 weeks of wonderful, relaxed, sunny, lovely vacation, and I did not like it one bit. The only good thing about it was when the day was over and I was allowed to go home again...now I'm wondering if I simply need another job, or if this is the typical vacation hangover, either way, it sucked big time and I don't want to have to go again today...Muuuuum, please?! Can I stay home??? Pleeeeeease!!! Guess not, lol :D

The one thing that keeps me going is the thought that my weekend starts again tomorrow at 17:00 sharp, but that still means I need to spend 16 more hours being productive to fatten the wallet of other people, sigh...



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment