Sunday 19 June 2011

...The Eye

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

The last days were very rainy and wet, so yesterday I went outside to shoot some puddles, and as always people thought I'm insane because I'm pointing a camera at some water on the ground, and they gave me their best 'What the hell are you doing?' look. I'm sure if they had known that they'll end up on the Interwebs, they would have gotten a proper haircut and put on some make-up before crossing my path, to ensure that they look representable out here in cyberspace, hehehe :)

Have a relaxed Sunday :)


I've made a wicked puddle movie of this puddle too, watch it on my YouTube channel, thanks :)

Movie



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment