Wednesday 8 June 2011

AmsterSam On The Road - ...To See...

Unedited puddle reflection shot of my bike trip. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing :)

Last Thursday I went on a bike trip to Germany again, together with the lovely Miss A. We biked 180 kilometers, from Amsterdam to Enschede, in one day, and then had to spend the night in a crappy hotel because there were no trains anymore going to our final destination. The next day we biked the last 75 kilometers and had a fun weekend, there was a big festival going on and we met lots of nice people. Monday we came back home to the best city in the world, sadly we had to travel mostly by train because there was a major thunderstorm hovering above the Netherlands. The trip was great anyway and we'll go again soon I hope :)


I've made some movies of the road trip too, watch them on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie 1
Movie 2
Movie 3
Movie 4
Movie 5
Movie 6
Movie 7


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment