Sunday 29 January 2012

...Flashmob...

Unedited shot of a Flashmob at the Leidseplein in Amsterdam yesterday, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Yesterday I posted some pictures (and a movie, and another movie) of the funky Flashmob on the Leidseplein (it was probably more of a public Dance-lesson than a mob, as they stayed on the square for a long time, but yeah, who knows what that's called these days :), and because everybody can take regular shots of dancing girls, I've made some wicked reflections of them in a puddle (and another movie!), to add another layer of artsiness to this event, I am the wicked Reflectah after all, hehehe. I hope that you enjoy this alternative view of the show, take care, take it easy, have a relaxed Sunday :)


I've made a wicked reflection movie of the Flashmob too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment