Monday 9 January 2012

...Amsterdam

Random shot of Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

I just love walking through the best city in the world, snapping shots of random objects left and right, because almost anything you shoot here, will look cool, pretty, or so damn ugly that it's pretty again in your pictures, lol. In the last year or so, I've tried to use my real camera more, to be able to produce high-quality reflection pictures, and almost lost sight of my roots, the mobile phone photography, but thanks to the wickedcool (and free!) Camera360 app, I've really started enjoying using my HTC Desire a lot more in the last months. I hope you like my return to the old school ways I've started out with, I know I do :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment