Saturday 14 January 2012

...Holland...

Slightly edited random shot of Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app. Some added contrast and saturation.

Yesterday was such a perfect, lovely day for me that I almost forgot that it was Friday the 13th, I took lots of wicked reflection pictures, got plenty of things done, talked to nice people, spend some quality time biking through the best city in the world, had delicious food and watched some really nice movies. Overall a very cool day that showed me some easy-going pleasures and convinced me once again that this special day does not need to be a bad one, I even bought a lotterly ticket, just to be on the safe side, because it felt like such a lovely day, wish me luck, I need the money, lol :D

Have a wicked weekend!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment