Sunday 29 January 2012

Greetings...

Random shot of Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

It's Monday morning, yaaawwwnnnnnn...I want to stay in bed, it's coooold outside...why did I ever leave my parents house? I could be living rent-free, with laundry- and room-service, a full fridge at any given time, no worries about going to work because you don't really need any money if you don't have your own house...sounds tempting, doesn't it? But I'm sure there was a reason I moved out when I reached the minimum legal age to do so, lol. Still, sometimes it would be nice to be back @ Hotel Mum for a while, the good lazy life :)

Have a great week, be careful, it's snowing!


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment