Thursday 19 January 2012

The...


The..., originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of a biker and buildings in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

One of the elements of successful puddle photography are cigarette butts, once they enter my wet spots, they change from being smelly little reminders of a nasty addiction, to artsy little artifacts that make my pictures look even more interesting, strange but true. Sometimes when I'm smoking a fag while shooting puddles, I throw it in there with the bunch when it's all smoked out, but that already makes me feel as if I am manipulating the shot, it has something to do with my puritan attitude towards taking photos and not editing them at all whenever possible, stoopid, I know, but that's how I roll :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment