Sunday 8 January 2012

The Euro...

Slightly edited shot of the Dutch National Bank and bikers in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some added contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It seems that the Euro is finished, it's drowning in its own sorrow, and to symbolize this in an artsy way, I've shot the building of the 'Nederlandsche Bank', the Dutch National Bank, our part of the Euro-controlling European institutions, reflected in a puddle. Of course I sure hope that this will be the only time that the Bank and/or the Euro gets this wet, after all I live here, and don't want whatever is left of my life-savings to float away! Artsy, oh so artsy, lol ;-P

Have a good start into the new week!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment