Tuesday 17 January 2012

Menace...

Slightly edited shot of Graffiti in Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

I don't usually like Tags that much, there are not many that look cool or would make me happy if I was the owner of the building they're sprayed on, as opposed to 'real' Graffiti, like this one or this one, that actually improve the house and area they're on/in, by adding some visual eye-candy to the somewhat colorless city. I think it would be really cool if the politicians, together with the owners and the finest bunch of Graffiti-artists, would create public paintings/pictures everywhere, to frolic up the appearance of the best city in the world, I'm sure this would contrast nicely with the old, beautiful buildings and make Amsterdam even prettier than it already is :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment