Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy...

Slightly edited shot of the New Year's Eve Fireworks in Amsterdam last night. Taken with my Sony HX1.

We did it, it's 2012! I hope that you had a great night with lots of drinks and smokes, and that you and your friends had a good start into the new year. I'm sure in 2012 all of our dreams, hopes and wishes will come true, it is the final year of mankind after all, so we better make something nice out of it, haha! Enjoy the fresh start, make 2012 your year, do all the things you've been planning on doing all this time, call those friends you haven't heard from in a while, and in general act as if this is your last chance to do it right, because it might be, for all of us, hehehe :)

Happy 2012, all the best wishes!


I've made 3 movies of last night as well, watch them on my YouTube channel, thanks :)

Movie 1
Movie 2
Movie 3

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment