Friday 27 January 2012

Thank God...

Slightly edited shot of people in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some added contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

In the last week I've tried sleeping more, because I'm always tired and the rings under my eyes are having babies, making me look like I've been punched in the face by Mike Tyson when he was still the strongest dude around, repeatedly...and it's not working! I've slept up to 8 hours a night all week long, and now I have an extra-layer of eye-rings, lol. So next week I'll try sleeping less, 5-6 hours should be enough, I hope that this will allow me to reintegrate into human society again, right now I'm closer to an owl than a person, looks-wise, hehehe. Luckily now it's weekend for me, the sun is shining, and I've got 3 lazy days ahead of me, life is swell :)

Thank God it's Friday!




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment