Saturday 15 January 2011

...the World

Unedited shot of my bike, the fabulous Lord Bikenheimer, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

A man needs a good bike, and I happen to have the best bike in the world, the fabulous Lord Bikenheimer, a gender-confused lady bike that thinks that she's a dude, and not just any dude, but a Lord...I've tried reasoning with her, but she wouldn't accept the facts and refused to face reality, so we agreed that she gets to keep the title and can spend her days thinking that she's a manly bike. I mean, hey, this is Amsterdam, so who am I to tell a bike how to behave or to which gender group it belongs, this is still Sin city where many confusing, upsetting, interesting things happen each and every day, hahaha ;-D

I hope you're having a wicked weekend, I am very busy working on a better future and I barely have time to eat or sleep, but that's just what I expected when I started the 'AmsterSam World Domination Plan', probably not my best idea ever, lol ;-P



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment