Sunday 30 January 2011

...Ster...

Unedited shot of the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, reflected on ice. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some added contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Dedicated to Iam sterdam :)

I went to the ice-skating rink outside the Rijksmuseum to see if there were any girls hanging out that I could shoot for my upcoming exhibition at the ABC Treehouse, the topic is 'Girls! Girls! Girls!' and I'll be showing some wicked reflection pictures of the beautiful ladies living in the best city in the world, one of them is the lovely Miss Monyart, who will be doing the exhibition together with me. We will be at the Treehouse every Saturday and Sunday in February, from 13:00-18:00, the grand opening will be on the 5th of February, you should come and visit us on any of those days :)

ABC Treehouse
Voetboogstraat 11
1012 XK Amsterdam

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this ice puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thanks :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment