Wednesday 12 January 2011

Almost...

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I've mentioned it last week already, I was supposed to go back to my 4-day-per-week schedule when 2011 started, which would give me some of the much-needed rest&relaxation that I so urgently require (I didn't have a Summer OR a Winter vacation, been working straight all the time since last July, boo-hoo, poor me ;) but due to circumstances, I had to work last week Friday, instead of being able to enjoy some free time. I sure hope that this week will be different and that I can finally return to my 3-day-weekend, which would allow me to focus on taking photos again and spending some quality time here on the Interwebs with all you nice people...wish me luck, thanks :))


My next photo exhibition at the ABC Treehouse, together with the lovely Miss Monyart, is going to start on February 5 and will go on until the end of the month, hope to see you there :)


I've also shot a movie of this puddle, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment