Sunday 16 January 2011

...Submarine

Unedited shot of bikers reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I am very busy preparing for my next photo exhibition at the ABC Treehouse, together with the lovely Miss Monyart, it will be called 'Girls! Girls! Girls!' and it will feature the pretty ladies of the best city in the world. The official opening will be on Saturday, the 5th of February, and I hope that you will be there as well, it's your chance to meet me (and the lovely Miss Monyart!) in person, and once I'm rich and famous, you can say 'I knew that guy before he became rich and famous, he's changed a lot, I used to like him better when he was poor, what an arrogant ass he is now!', hahaha ;-D

Have a good start into the new week, take it easy :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment