Saturday 29 January 2011

My...


My..., originally uploaded by AmsterS@m - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of a girl and a bike at the Spuiplein in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing :)

I am off from work for a whole week and to give myself a head-start towards a relaxed, joyful time, I went to the city center yesterday and had a coffee at my favorite spot, the Spuiplein. I just love sitting outside the 'Coffee-Company', sipping on my 'Americano', watching the pretty local people going by on their shopping-sprees, the tourists searching for the nearest drug distribution point, the bikes rushing around, and if I'm lucky, the sun shining on all of us, making it an even better experience :)
Enjoy the weekend, take it easy!

Don't forget, in a week from now (on Saturday February 5), my next photo exhibition at the ABC Treehouse, that I'm doing together with the lovely Miss Monyart will start! You should come to the grand opening on Saturday, and if you can't make it that day, come by on a Saturday or Sunday during the month to meet us and have a coffee and some cookies with us :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment