Sunday 9 January 2011

Organic...

Unedited shot of a biker reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

In less than a month, my next photo exhibition at the ABC Treehouse, together with the lovely Miss Monyart, will start and I'm still not sure which photos to display there. I'm planning on creating a whole new set of exclusive shots for the expo, but being in the office all the time leaves me only the tiniest windows of opportunity to take any pictures at all, let alone the kind of pictures I want to show there. Luckily I still have a massive archive full of wicked shots, just in case I won't manage to take some new ones that are worth being framed and hung on the wall :)

Have a good start into the new week, take it easy :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment