Monday 10 January 2011

...Stylez

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my new HTC Desire mobile phone. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Just before Christmas I've changed my mobile phone Provider and got myself a new phone, the wickedcool HTC Desire. I usually always stick with SonyEricsson phones, but when I saw this one, I could not resist getting it, even if the camera and the photos it takes are of inferior quality compared to my beloved C905, it more than makes up for it in user-friendliness and an overwhelmingly wicked Internet experience. And looking at these 3 shots, I probably should not bash the camera too much, it seems to take some proper reflections pictures regardless of the shitty cam build into it, lol ;-))

My next photo exhibition at the ABC Treehouse, together with the lovely Miss Monyart, is going to start on February 5 and will go on until the end of the month, hope to see you there :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment