Tuesday 18 January 2011

...Corner...

Unedited shot of a biker in Amsterdam, reflected in a puddle. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

I totally love the Amsterdam buildings, they are so pretty and look really good (and not just) in my puddle pictures. One of the nice things about them is that I never get tired of admiring them, I often stop my bike somewhere in the street or on a bridge and just have a look around, breathing in the atmosphere, absorbing the beauty of my surroundings, enjoying the sights and sounds and then I am happy for myself that I am lucky enough to live in the best city in the world :)

My next photo exhibition at the ABC Treehouse, together with the lovely Miss Monyart, is going to start on February 5 and will go on until the end of the month, hope to see you there :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment