Monday 31 January 2011

Monday...

Unedited shot of a biker, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Good morning, I hope you're having a great Monday so far...mine is already excellent because I'm off this week, and even though it's a gray, cold'ish day in the best city in the world, I'm hoping to change it into a sunny one simply by posting these pictures with this title. I've heard so much about the power of the Internet lately, and how it can start Revolutions and other beautiful things, that I've figured it should be able to change the Amsterdam grayness into lovely sunshine as well...I sure hope the Net works on request, lol ;-D


The lovely Miss Monyart and myself will show photos of the pretty Amsterdam girls at our next photo exhibition called 'Girls! Girls! Girls!' at the ABC Treehouse. The official opening will be next Saturday, the 5th of February, and I hope that you will be there as well, it's your chance to meet us and our friends in real life...if you can't make it for the opening, we'll be at the Treehouse every Saturday and Sunday in February :)



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment