Thursday 24 September 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Twins Seperated At Birth

Unedited mobile phone shot of a guy going for a walk in the Westerpark in Amsterdam, reflected in a canal. No editing, no tricks, no Photoshop :)

Thank God it's Friday!! Luckily I have mostly recovered from my Killer-cold/Ear-infection experience and I'm really looking forward to 2 days of rest and severe chilling out in La Casa AmsterS@m. I was so sick and tired in the last week that I didn't manage to snap a singel wicked reflection shot (or any other pics worth mentioning for that matter!) and I sure hope that I'll come across some puddles soon, or you'll have to look at the dusty contents of my wicked archive for weeks to come...actually you've been doing that already for days and days now, I hope you didn't notice lol ;-)

Have a great day, enjoy your start of the weekend, I'll try to get seriously drunk tonight to kill off the remaining Killer-cold germs with some good Dutch beer :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment