Sunday 27 September 2009

AmsterS@m The Exhibition!

Unedited mobile phone shot of a guy looking at me, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. No editing, no tricks, no Photoshop :)

Next weekend, Sunday the 4th of October, a new Art exhibition will start at the 'ABC Treehouse' in Amsterdam, featuring for the first time ever in public, 10 very wicked puddle reflections shot by me, AmsterS@m the wicked Reflectah, yay :D

Just a few days ago the crazycool 'grijsmeisje' suggested that I'll do an exhibition of my photos and she'll come with her rich father and friends, et voila, the next day I was contacted by the ABC Treehouse, asking me if I'd like to participate in the 'AMS * NYC * AMS' project :D

I always knew and experienced that Amsterdam is build and based on Karma, you give something, you get something back (good or bad!) but sometimes life is just so scarily well timed that it makes me scratch my eggy head, lol ;-P



Here is more information about the exhibition:

The theme is "AMS * NYC * AMS an artistic look at a 400 year affair"Exhibition and Special Events, 4 October – 29 November 2009. "

At the ABC Treehouse, Voetboogstraat 11, 1012XK Amsterdam" (the link goes to Google Maps!)

Come one, come all, bring your best friends and your checkbook, the photos are for sale (I've learned after agreeing to be part of this whole thing) and this could be your last chance to get a real 'AmsterS@m' for an affordable price, once I'm famous even I won't be able to pay for my pictures anymore, hahaha ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment