Thursday 10 September 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - The AmsterS@m FanBoi

Slightly edited mobile phone shot of a guy taking a photo of a photo I took, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. I've played with contrast&saturation but no other tricks, no Photoshop :)

I was out hunting puddles last weekend and at a certain point I looked up and saw this guy taking pictures outside the Agency that has put up GIANT versions of the now infamous Queensday postcards (including the picture I took during last year's Queensday, that has caused an International scandal), read more about it here!

I couldn't resist shooting him shooting my picture and calling him 'The AmsterS@m FanBoi', probably not the nicest title to gain for liking my photos, but there you have it...thanks for liking my shizzle FanBoi, hehe ;-)

Below you see what the FanBoi took a picture of, naturally I had to add a wicked reflection :)

Have a great day, almost weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment