Tuesday 15 September 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Blue Tuesday

Unedited mobile phone cam shot of a biker and buildings, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. As always, no editing, no tricks, no Photoshop :)

I feel a bit blue today, I got an email last night that I didn't make it into the 2nd round of a Photo contest from the Stadsarchief, the Amsterdam City Archive, that I reallyreally wanted to win, not just because of the financial reward, but also because my puddle pictures would have become a permanent part of the official city archive photo database and therefor part of Amsterdam's official history, surely one of the highest levels of appreciation that the best city in the world can show to one (of the best, lol ;) of its manymany Lovers&Photographers...

Luckily I am currently working with another department of the Stadsarchief on a different project that might turn out even more interesting (not in a financial way, but oh well, everything for art, lol ;) and that I will tell you more about when the time is right :)

Almost weekend, haha ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment