Monday 21 September 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Partially Present

Unedited mobile phone cam picture of a biker outside the Amstel Hotel, reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. As always, no editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It seems that I am slowly overcoming my Killer-Cold and most annoying Ear-infection, I can partially hear again today and I'm only coughing every time I take a breath, a major improvement to yesterday where even the thought of breathing would bring on a coughing-fit that scared the birds off the roofs in my Hood...

I'm sure my neighbors are strolling through the dark streets every night with torches and long sticks, trying to find that punk that is costing everybody in the area his/her well deserved night rest with his booming barking...it's my luck that the typical backyard acoustics in good old Amsterdam make it near impossible to identify the source of sounds but I better stay inside for another day or two and keep a low profile ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment