Saturday 5 September 2009

Reflections Of Amsterdam - Panorama II

Unedited mobile phone cam photo of buildings reflected in a puddle on the roof of a house boat in Amsterdam. No editing, no tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's a rare occasion to find a puddle on the roof of a house boat and being able to access it without too much danger of falling into the smelly canal, so you can imagine how pleasantly surprised I was when I biked by this beautiful specimen just sitting there within hand reach, smiling at me :)

I had to lean against a metal bar and stretch out my arms to their maximum size, seriously worrying that I'd drop Mobie into the Amstel, to make this shot happen...I do hope that you appreciate the dangerous situations I put myself in just to please you! Not to mention the 'Cuckoo' looks I get all the time when I hang out next to a puddle, holding my mobile phone into it...anything for 'art', haha ;-D

I liked the outcome so much, that I could not decide which one of these 2 pictures to post, so I chose to bore you with an 'almost identical' picture right next to this one, I hope you don't mind :)

Thank God it's Friday again, have a relaxed day and enjoy your beginning of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment