Monday 25 June 2012

...Your Life

Unedited shot a biker reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


It's Monday again, we're riding into a new week that may bring many challenges and obstacles, but it might as well be filled with happiness, sunshine and so many awesome, beautiful and inspiring events, that it might change your life for the better, forever! I guess what I'm trying to say it, anything can happen, and even though we only have a certain level of control over the world around us, starting each day with an open mind and the purpose and intention to make it the best day ever, we can surely give it a push and a nudge in the right direction. And now repeat after me: 'Today is the best day of my life, and I will experience many great things that will enrich my existence and make me appreciate what I have even so much more!' :)


I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment