Sunday 3 June 2012

...Vision

Unedited shot of a puddle reflection in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)


Today is my first working day, after a whole, beautiful, sunny, lovely week off, I really enjoyed it so much that I've decided to put in vacation requests for the next months as soon as I'll enter the building, I still have about 1 1/2 years worth of holidays left to use, since my bosses never want to give me any time off. I guess I'm going to have to insist, it's just so much nicer to do the things I care about than making some rich people somewhere on this planet richer, unless it's me of course who's making the fat bucks. Wish me luck that my first day back in the office won't be too horrible, and that I'll get plenty of holidays in the months to come, thank you :)

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment