Sunday 3 June 2012

...Bubblech...

Unedited shot of people reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Have you ever had a Fizzy Bubblech? No? Me neither, because it's from the movie 'You Don't Mess With The Zohan" and not real, but it still has its own Facebook Fan page, lol. I'd like to have a tasty bottle of Fizzy Bubblech one of these days, preferably a hot Summer day...which means never, as this Summer is the coldest and wettest and crappiest in decades, so even if that funky drink existed, my chances of making this scenario come true are practically zero, 'thanks Summer', lol :D

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment