Sunday 24 June 2012

...Paradise

Unedited shot of people reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

2012 seems to be the year of the puddle, it's raining almost every day, we're all still waiting in vain for Spring to start, while the Summer season is already upon us, officially at least, because that thing going on outside can be called anything but Summer. And yes, I should be ecstatically happy that the best city in the world is drowning, puddles everywhere, yay...or not? Or not, because rain water is just one of the many ingredients needed for a proper wicked reflection shot, and with this gray mess that we see every day where the sky should be, there is no way anybody can make this look pretty or cool...I've tried though, in one of the few sunny moments, I hope you appreciate the effort, lol :D

Have a relaxed Sunday, take it easy :)

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment