Friday 15 June 2012

...Friday

Slightly edited shot of people reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some added contrast, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Thank God it's Friday! Why can't every day be Friday? This lovely feeling of the beginning of the weekend, that makes everybody seem friendlier, nicer and prettier, it should somehow be condensed, bottled and sold, so that we can create this special atmosphere any time of the week. Or we could all just work a lot less and have a permanent flair of free time surrounding us, I'm sure we would all feel much better right away :)

Unfortunately I'll have to work tomorrow, Saturday, but to make up for it, I've been off for the last 2 days, and one of them was even a sunny, beautiful Summer day that I've spent outside, enjoying the vibe, luckily, because today is another rainy, gray shite day :)

I've made a wicked reflection movie of this puddle too, check it out on my YouTube channel, thank you :)

Movie


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment