Sunday 10 June 2012

...Shooting

Random shot of Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app while biking by.

I really like biking through the best city in the world while shooting innocent bystanders, this is called a Drive-by shooting and usually results in dead bodies littering the street corners, but I have reached such an advanced level of wickedness, that I can shoot people and they won't even know, lol. These poor vicitims never realized what hit them, they see a wicked Reflectah flying by on his bike, and the next thing they know, they're all over the Interwebs for your entertainment...you might want to wear a plastic bag over your head, or this could happen to you, hahaha :D

Have a relaxed Sunday :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment