Saturday 9 June 2012

AmsterSam...

Slightly edited shot of the new AmsterSam sneakers. Taken with my Sony HX1.

As you might know, I'm a big fan of my own clothing line, the 'AmsterSam' gear, that I love to wear so much, but lately I have reviewed and adjusted many aspects of my personal appearance, they say change is good, so I went and changed pretty much everything about myself and my life, and it's rather interesting to see where this journey is taking me. Having unique AmsterSam Nike Sneakers and a bunch of other new shoes was just the beginning, I also had a deep craving for a personalized bank pass, and while I was at it, I also bought a whole new outfit that looks really different from my usual style, and together with a massive overhaul of the inside of my house, became part of my ongoing effort to completely re-invent myself as AmsterSam 3.0. I think I'm on the right track here, and so thinks the NIKE iD team, that asked me if they can show off my Cortez design on their Tumblr page...yes, you can, hehehe :)

Have a wicked weekend!

Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment