Wednesday 6 June 2012

...Now


...Now, originally uploaded by AmsterSam - The Wicked Reflectah.

Unedited shot of people reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

Is it weekend already?! I want to stay in bed and pretend it is, having a job is totally overrated these days, I want to be like all the other people in Europe, unemployed and enjoying all the free time, but no, I've got to go and be a slave for the Moneymasters, sigh. Lately I've been wondering a lot how it must be not having to go to work each and every day for a while, I envy those who do it, but at the same time I am fully aware of their misery, most unemployed folks just don't know what to do with all that time and they wish they had a job, while those who do have one, want more free time, a wicked dilemma. Personally I can keep myself busy all day long, I think I would do great if I could focus on my photos and movies and other lovely things, but yeah, I need the money :)


Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment