Saturday 3 March 2012

...The World

Unedited shot of Amsterdam. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

For the last month I have been very busy, working loooong hours and giving up my free Friday to contribute to the corporate success of others, and I did not have much time to do anything fun, like shooting pictures of the best city in the world, so I just wanted to say "I miss you Amsterdam, I still love you very much!", just in case my beloved hometown felt neglected. I sure hope that the months to come will be less stressful, and allow me to go back to my old routine, but the way things are looking, it's gonna get worse before it'll get better...hang in there Sam, you can do this, I know you can, you're the wickedest Reflectah around, Ooooooom, Amen, Praise the Lord :D

Have a wicked weekend!




Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment