Thursday 15 March 2012

...Friday!

Slightly edited shot of a biker reflected in a puddle in Amsterdam. Taken with my Sony HX1. No editing besides some fiddling with contrast and saturation, no magic tricks, no Photoshop :)

It's Friday, oh wow, finally, I was living towards this day all week long, too bad I'm still working Fridays at the moment, but at least I've got 2 days to chillax and get my stuff done, it's not really enough time to take care of my personal business, but it will have to do...I can tell you, I am having more respect and admiration every week for all of you guys out there who do this full-time work thing all their life, year in, year out, you must be Superman or something, lol! Another month or so, and I'll go back to my lazy old 4 day week, I'm sooooooo looking forward to that, I must be a Sloth inside a human body, there is no other explanation for my excessive level of laziness, hehehe :)

Thank God it's Friday!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment