Saturday 17 March 2012

...The Drunken...

Selfreflection in a bar in Amsterdam last night. Taken with my HTC Desire using the Camera360 Android app.

Last night I went to a bar with some colleagues after work and as almost always when I go out, I ended up drinking too much and spend a great evening with lots of laughter, beer, smokes and a delirious madman bike-ride through the seemingly ever-shifting and itself rearranging landscape of an Amsterdam night, oh what fun! Now my head hurts, my stomache is grumbling and I'm even too tired and hungover to drag my limp body into the shower for a refreshing wake-up wash, so if you are in the area, maybe you could climb up to my Penthouse and give me a push and a shove in the general direction of the bathroom, thank you very much :D

Have an wicked weekend, the sun is shining!



Amsterdam photos

Wicked reflections

www.amstersam.com

'Like' me on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment